Sunday 23 June 2013

Auf Wiedersehen! Au revoir! Adios! to our MFLassistants

 Here is a text by our wonderful foreign language assisant Angela Fatelli, who has been helping us for nine months, talking to classes across the age range about cultural aspects of her home country and coaching small groups in German conversation, as well as participating in numerous trips and projects - for the handball days she even taught in French, as she speaks that language fluently, too. For that reason, she is also accompanying the year 7 pupils to France this year, before returning to Germany to finish her teacher studies. 

We'd like thank for her excellent work during her stay and wish her lots of luck and success!

Read the text in German and see how much you understand (the translation is below if you really must!).

 
Liebe Schülerinnen und Schüler,

wie ihr vielleicht wisst, werde ich bald nach Deutschland zurückkehren, da mein Jahr als Fremdsprachenassistentin an der Tomlinscote School nun fast vorbei ist. Vielen Dank für die vielen interessanten und bereichernden Unterrichtsstunden, die ich euch unterrichten durfte. Ich hoffe, ihr hattet viel Spaß! Es war mir eine große Freude, euch im Deutschunterricht zu unterstützen und ich hoffe, ich konnte euch einige Einblicke in die deutsche Sprache und Kultur vermitteln. Ich bin glücklich über die vielen positiven Erfahrungen, die ich hier machen durfte. Meine Zeit in England war genial und ich werde mich gern an die Zeit an der Tomlinscote Schule erinnern!

Ich wünsche euch alles Gute für die Zukunft!

Vielen Dank an euch Tomlinscote Schülerinnen und Schüler und natürlich auch ein großes Dankeschön an die Lehrer!

Auf Wiedersehen!
Angela



Dear Tomlinscote students,

as you might know I will soon go back to Germany as my year as Foreign Language Assistant at Tomlinscote is almost over. I wanted to thank you for the many interesting and enriching lessons I was able to teach. I hope you also enjoyed them! I am happy if I managed to help you with your speaking and if I could give you insights into the German language and culture. I am happy about the many positive experiences which I was able to make here. My stay in England was an amazing time and I wish you all the best for your future!

A big thank you to all Tomlinscote students and staff members!

Bye bye
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment